Brendan wrote:

Doesn't it have flash confirmation? the lil flash
thing blinks alot to confirm it worked? right?

I don't know. To save batteries and have a more powerfull flash i've never used the build in one. The external has got a flash conformation. But let's take a look at the manual.

Nope, the manual also does not mention flash confirmation. (Maybe only for the external flashes AF360FGZ,AF500FTZ,AF330FTZ, when 'blitsbestatigung (German)' is the same as

flash confirmation.)

Bye.

Johan.

--- Johan Uiterwijk Winkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Bill
Owens wrote:

The latest issue arrived yesterday with a very

thorough review of the film

*ist. According to them, it's a very nice camera

for the money. Biggest

gripe was no flash confirmation.

Bill

Has anybody scanned this article, I would be glad to
read it .

Johan Uiterwijk Winkel.