Brother Bruce.
I sure will.Your been patient with all my quiries,this is the least i can do<g>
I was actually after a 165 f2.8 but saw this and his BIN was $249 US,fiqured he wanted
around 200-
225,did some checking on KEH and Henrys and the bin prices was even cheaper.
The seller has been around since 1981 in Ottawa Canada and gave me a good rely to my
email
quiries.
Now to save for a 45 or 55mm and the flash and bracket.

Oh and here in lies a question.Is the 6x7 set up mainly for the af400 or could i use my
af280t and a
stobo frame bracket type of thing.I quess it could with the LS and the proper off
camera
modules and
cable????

Brother Dave

                                > Brother Dave,
>
> Congrats!  I have thought about that particular lens.  I would be very
> curious to know how tight of a head shot you can get at closest focus
> without the use of tubes.  When you get a chance, let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bruce
>

> Wednesday, September 24, 2003, 3:32:39 AM, you wrote:
>

> bcin>
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2952229482&category=30075&rd=1
>
> bcin> After months of sniped frustration,i got something i wanted.Now i can get a bit
closer to
> bcin> the fall colours
> bcin> when i head up north for our ThanksGiving weekend.
>
> bcin> They were going for $499 Can and up locally,so i think i got a half decent
deal,and
its a