Hi everybody, I am Emilio Puga, from Mallorca Island in Spain. First of
all I want to congratulate you for your enthusiasm and the interest you
put on this very special brand.
Ok, let´s go with my question, well, here in spain we’ve got serious
problems with pentax importer, not only avaibility but also PRICES of
the equipment, one example IstD is priced in Canada and USA at 1440 euro
(equivalent) and here in Spain buying it in a distributor (price for
pros only) they are asking near 1950 euro for the body only, do you
think it is a loyal importer?? I THINK THEY DON’T WANT TO SELL PENTAX
EQUIPMENT. Now I have the opportunity of buying it in Canada, because a
friend of mine is going there on a business trip, but he will not have
so much time to expend on my “gift” then I will have to give him a
concrete address for buying the camera and a concrete price, I have
talked with Chris Brogden, but I am not sure if my friend will be able
of going to chris shop,
Can you tell me some stores In Canada?? Preferably if they have web page
and I can do a Pre order, I think he Is going to Toronto and Vancouver.
Thanks everybody for your help
PDta. I’m so shy because if I don´t find a good price on IStD I will be
buying a Eos 10D,