None of that sound very hard at least you're not forced to try to find the
meter switch on a Spotmatic F without a manual.

At 07:48 PM 9/29/03 +0100, you wrote:
Campkins of Cambridge, the first one they had in, at list price (UK £1400)
but they gave me a pretty good price on the lens I took with it, the
24-70/2.8 Sigma. Now I have to learn to use it. This could take a while,
since it is simultaneously my:

* first digital camera
* first autofocus camera
* first one I intend to try using auto-exposure with
* first one that I have to learn to switch on
* first one where I'm trying to learn to use a zoom as the standard lens
* first camera I've ever bought new.

--- John Dallman [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan