frank

From: "John Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Professional Hogs  -  Frank Theriault

I'm a sucker for this kind of shot.  This shows exactly the
sort of image I'd try to get.  There are so many other good
opportunities here, too - the reflections in that nice shiny
chrome, the row of red lights (would they line up nicely in
a shot with a longer focal length), etc., etc.
(So what's this Peetnax MX?  Some banned third-party gear?)