Philippe Trottier wrote:
> Hey folks, IR is fun and quite easy, the second challenge is UV...
>
> anyone tried to play with UV

Yes, but I haven't had much luck with it yet.

(Getting ahold of a filter that reduces visible light
but _passes_ UV would probably help with the things
I was trying to do.)

> How to build a pin hole lense ?
>
> I was thinking to gut my 2.0 50mm lense to make a frame

As others have suggested, use a body cap.  To change the
focal length, use extension tubes.  (I guess a bellows
with a pinhole-bodycap on the front would make a pinhole
zoom!!  With variable effective f-stop, of course.)

                                        -- Glenn