(Cotty) wrote:

> >Add Cambridge, England. I ordered one from the usually-best dealership
> >in town, and they got it in quite fast. They haven't had the battery
> >grip or the remote control yet, but I can live without them for a
> >while.
>
> That's gotta be Campkins?

Sure is. Good bunch they are too.

They recently got in a bunch of FA- series lenses from someone's excess
stock at fairly good prices, and sold me an FA-50/1.4 for £100 inc VAT. I
can't remember what else they had, but they're on 01223-364223 if anyone
wants to check.

---
John Dallman                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]