To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:44 PM
Subject: Pentax 35-135ish lens?

I was looking for AF lens in the range of 35-135ish.
During this I found Pentax has so many versions in the
28-80ish range but none in 35-135sh range.

Instead of churning out the same thing again and
again, Why can't pentax come out with new focal length
range?

Any idea how much work it takes to design new focal
lenght in 35-135ish  rage?
I know Pentax had A 28-135mm.

Another way to get this range is to use 28-70 f2.8
with *istD.

Canon has 28-135mm IS and Nikon has 24-120mm VR.
Image stabilization makes it really good travel lens.
I thought of changing to Canon just beacuse of this
nice range & IS. Thing that's keeping me in pentax is
compact size of the camera body.
Hope Pentax comes with an IS lens in this range.

Thanks Ramesh