Looking at that picture of the Chinon brought back memories when I actually
owned one including the winder.  I got it because I wanted to have the auto
exposure with my old Super Takumars and also because motor drives were
something new.
Eventually I found a Spotmatic MD camera, motor, and battery unit (which I
still have), and sold my Chinon outfit.

Jim A.