I've been enabled! ( It's almost like a contagious disease.  Or maybe
a vice?  Oh, But what a pleasant one! :-)

I won a eBay auction for a Black KM with a SMC Pentax 50mm f1.4.
( Note to Albano Garcia: Add 1 KM to bodies list. )  It was described
as being "Quite Clean", with lens as "Newlike".  I'd have not bid
except that I have bought from the sellers before, and their
merchandise was far better than they described it as being.

The camera's meter is stated to not be working, but if I remember
correctly the KM shares meter components with the K1000 so
repairs should be simpler.  Am I right in thinking this?

Anyway the Chief Financial Officer ( Wife ) OK'd this purchase on
the provision that I dispose of one of my other cameras.  Since I
have 2 Ricoh KR-10's, it'll be one of them.   I haven't decided which
one yet.

I love this stuff, it's fun!

Mark ( An Enabled Okie ) Gosdin