Hi George:
  I had the same scratch event happen with my P30-T and isolated it to the
same
 white roller mechanism inside the film door...With slow-drying ink painted
on the
 suspect protrusions, I was able to "color" the contact line on a junk roll
of film...
 since I have had bad luck with local camera "repair" men...I went after it
myself.
 I think you'll find the problem is not the white roller but a protrusion of
bright metal
 that is quite pronounced where the "film presser" hinges to the fixed
"axle". A
 quick 2 second touch with a fine grinding wheel on my Dremel tool and I've
been
 all-set for about a year ( 100 rolls and counting)....
                                                        Regards,
                                                                     Bob G.