I know a pair of members use Minoltas AF. I need to know something: The lenses
used in a very old Minolta AF (I think it's a Minolta Maxxum 7000, or something
like that, it's the first AF model I think) can be used with full functionality
in a modern new Maxxum AF body?
It's because my boss' wife (she is too my boss in fact) has an old Maxum body
who died recently and she want a new body to be able to use the lenses from that
camera.
To put it even more simple: The Minolta AF mount changed thru the years or is
still the original one?
Thanks in advance (and please give me good info, because my head is in game)

Albano