> > > Guarav asked
> > >
> > >  Beattie Intenscreen has made such a screen for the PZ-1. I think I bought
> mine
> > > from B&H.
> >
> > Jost one word of caution; the Beattie screens can cause the in-camera
> > metering to read too high, resulting in slightly underexposed images.
> >

> Didn't have that effect in my PZ-1 at all.

It's not much; I believe it's around 1/3 stop in centre-weighted (and who
knows what using multi-segment metering).  If you're using print film you'll
never notice the difference.  Even on slide film (with far less latitude)
you won't usually have a problem, simply because erring on the side of
underexposure with slides is a lot better than going in the other direction.

These figures are for the PZ-1p screens; I don't know if the PZ-1 differs.