Hi,

The following equipment is still available. All lenses have front and rear caps,
although they may be generic.

Everything comes with a 10-day inspection period.

Prices include insured UPS shipping in the US. I will consider overseas offers on a
case-by-case basis. Prices are fairly firm, but it doesn't hurt to make a reasonable
offer, especially if you want more than one item. I will take PayPal, money orders,
and personal checks (must clear before shipping).

Anything that is not claimed by Tuesday evening will be put on Ebay.

Pictures are available at the following site:

http://home.alltel.net/dimaggio/pentax.html

PZ-1p body, with strap, body cap, box, extra battery, and manual. Mint-. $350

This camera is in great condition and has seen very little use. I have put about 5
rolls of film through it since purchasing it from a professional photographer who used
it as a backup body. The only flaw I can find is the all-too-common hairline crack at
the screw near the battery cover. It does not affect the camera's operation in any way.

SMC Pentax-FA 28-105/4-5.6 Power Zoom. Excellent. $105

This lens is in great shape. The glass is perfect. The only flaw is a small scratch in
the body, which has no affect on lens function. You should be able to see it in the
picture

SMC Pentax-FA 70-200/4-5.6 Power Zoom, with box. Excellent +. $75

The lens is in great shape. The glass is perfect. No flaws that I can see.

Quantaray Tech-10 70-300/4-5.6 AF. Excellent +. $75

This is the same lens as the Sigma DL Macro Super. For a consumer zoom, it takes great
pictures when not pushed to its extremes. As a bonus, it is a decent 1:2 macro at its
long end. Glass and body in great condition.

Promaster 28-200/3.8-5.6 AF with hood and caps. Excellent +. $80

As far as I can tell, this is the same as the original Tamron 28-200 LD IF Super.
Glass and body in great condition.