----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: correct exposure

> I stand by my reply. His post makes no sense.
> You cant really do studio strobes at weddings
> and receptions. His "teachers" must be the
> stupid jerks.....

Geeze, you've just told every wedding photographer over the past 50 years
that they don't know what they are doing.
Every wedding that I did over a 3 decade career wanted "formals".
My street value went way up after I was able to provide real studio services
rather than the flash on camera, posed in front of a bush type of pictures.
Perhaps things are just different where you live.
Up here, we still try to have some class.

William Robb