Hi!

JF> Young Windows Professional  -  Boris Liberman.

JF> Another "cute kid" picture.  The picture conveys an air
JF> of intense concentration, but the harsh flash lighting
JF> and hard-edged shadows are negatives.  And, yet again,
JF> I think there's a lot of wasted space here; I'd suggest
JF> a tighter shot with a 100mm (or agressive cropping).

Thanks. It is probably hand of fate, but I keep making plans for next
months' PUG and keep missing them done by just few days. For instance,
for Professional theme I have prepared a shot with some professional
photographer showing his friends his several tens of years old works.
But then I got it from the lab just few days after the deadline...

I am in my yet another "no cropping" period. I am very reluctant to
cropping these days. In fact, I thought to allow some space in the
picture to accentuate that my daughter is a very little kid yet... To
deal with Windows <VBG>...

Thanks for your critique. It is very helpful!

Boris