I think the thing that bothers me most about the ad is that there is so
little useful info on the *ist-D, so the main emphasis of the ad is sex. The
image, apart from the ad, is fairly mild. I have seen ads as sexy in
Shutterbug. The ad for a background company with a seated leggy blond in a
short skirt comes to mind. At least one of their backgrounds is used in the
ad. I'm not sure I consider this type of ad morally reprehensible, just in
poor taste. Had that image appeared in a Victoria's Secret ad I would have
thought nothing of it...they sell woman's underwear.

I do remember the link to the ad this spring. I also seem to remember a
couple comments wondering how feminists would take it. I also wonder what
they think of the Pentax Germany image on their home page. A topless woman
with a Pentax digicam with good shooting technique. elbows tight against her
body.

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)