Hi, Thrainn,
Welcome to the list. At times we can be very knowledgeable, and at
minimal,entertaining,
at best<vbg>

I too have just started with a used 6x7 and like it very much.I have been shooting
E100vs
and some
kodak neg film during the summer,but plan on doing B&w with it over the winter months.

Enjoy the emails.

Dave Brooks