I invested last summer in an eBay LX listed as not-in-working-condition. It
wasn't. I just have it back from Pentax Colorado after a $160something
CLA+repair. I don't really need 3 LX bodies, and should probably sell this
one while it is in its 6-month warrenty from Pentax. the camera is an
unremarkable LX, not battered, not mint. Nice new leatherette following the
CLA. A few dings on the standard finder. I have added strap lugs, a new
strap and a body cap. If anybody wants this for $450, which about covers my
total outlay, email me at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  If you buy it and have
a problem, send it to me for a refund or to Pentax for work under the 6-mo
warrenty.

Stan