On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:21:16 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I finally have some pictures from the Northern California PDML Meet up.
>
> http://members.aol.com/doepage2/PDML/

Marnie,

Thanks for sharing that. Now I see what I missed. That was the whirlwind
weekend I came back from a trip to Toronto; didn't get the chance to meet
TOPDMLers either. Imagine that, missing not one, but TWO, PDML meets in a weeks
time. :-O

BTW, I too have experienced a Pentax SLR (Zx-5n) and a Canon Powershot
digi-P&S. In some ways, the 5n is simpler to operate. All the dials are right
there, no fiddling w/ menus and an LCD...

Pat in SF