From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 12:00 AM
To: Pentax List
Subject: Color Neg Printed to B&W Paper w/Dichro Head

I'd like to make a few proof prints from color neg film.  I don't
care too much if the tonal rendition is accurate in the conversion
to B&W, as all I'm really interested in is cropping possibilities
and a general, overall rendition.  Using a dichro head and Ilford MC
paper, what might a good starting point be for filtration that would
get me to about a Grade 2 paper?  I really don't feel like buying a
box of Panalure (or whatever paper is specifically used for this
sort of thing).  Any suggestions?
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]