Hi...
    The ZX-7 remote is quite tiny...if you got the original ZX-7
  camera strap you will notice a small snap-pouch on the
  strap itself....THAT fits the remote. They are available at just
  about any Pentax dealer...Apex Camera in Manchester has
  them for about $ 20.00.. I think any Pentax that fires by remote
  uses the same one...If you can't find one let me know I'll get
  you one and mail it...
                                           Regards,
                                                Bob Gosselin,,Hooksett,N.H.