Some here have screwmount lenses and are pretty knowledgeable, plus this is a
friendly list.  Ashai Pentax Historical Society run by Dario
Bonnanza(spelling) in Italy is probably the best source.

I've been trying to collect some SMC Takumar screwmount lenses and the ones I
have used thus far are very good and feel wonderful in use.  Tactile
photography...

Regards,  Bob S.