on 25.10.03 22:32, Jostein at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The *istD is very similar to all other DSLRs I have seen in that it does not
> handle well with gloves on. The buttons and wheels are simply too small to
> be felt and properly pushed with gloves on. IOW, it's a challenge to use it
> properly outdoors in 6 months out of 12 here in Norway. Small hopes for a
> fix on that one, though...
Well, I won't agree with you Jostein. At about -1 celsus degrees and cold
wind in Poland, I managed to handle *istD with gloves quite comfortably,
except for AE-L and exposure compensation buttons. They were simply too
small and difficult to handle through gloves. Otherwise other controls were
easy to operate in these less than optimal conditions ;-) BTW, I have quite
large hands, at least they shouldn't be small if I'm 185cm tall ;-)

--
Best Regards
Sylwek