SMC-M 28/3.5

This is regarded as one of the best pentax lenses, possibly
the best 28mm.  Condition is excellent, flawless in every way.
Perfect class, no dust inside either.  Comes with both caps
and Hoya UV filter.

SMC 50/1.4 (52mm filter ring)

This is the K version, not the M version.  So it has a larger
filter ring.  Bigger glass.  Very sharp.  Condition is similarly
excellent, perfect glass no dust.  Comes with both caps and a
coated sky filter (Vermer.)

SMC-A 70-210/4.0

This is the best long zoom by Pentax I believe.  One touch
design. Light weight. Good contrast. Has one light mark
("cleaning mark", as they say) on front element. You hardly
see. Shouldn't be problem (hasn't been for me.)  Otherwise
similarly excellent, no dust.  Comes with both caps, and
sky filter (of some make.)

Price is $75 for each.  Make offer if this is too high.
Shipping is $6 to US.  Other place at cost.

Also, my hardly used ME-Super developed some oil on the
shutter and now needs CLA (what a shame!)  Any one can
use it for $25?  I also have a ZX-M with battery grip
(for using 4-AA batteries) which is working fine but
has given me an overlapping frame once a few rolls,
how about $40?

BTW, I'm not giving up on Pentax, just lightening up.
Thanks for looking.

Tonghang.