Sylwester Pietrzyk escribió:
Hello Jostein and thanks for your report, but...
frightened by your report I've made several shots with different apertures
in high contrast situations, and slight chromatic abberations apeeared only
on one shot - they weren't big though, althought visible. In all other cases
they were not visible at all. Does somples of FA 100/2.8 macro or *istD
differs so much?

Perhaps Jostein's FA 100 mm. 2.8 macro is slightly out of alignment. I have seen this before, last time I observed that problem was in my brother's Sigma 70-200 AF. He had it realigned and the problem dissapeared.

Carlos Royo - Zaragoza (Aragon), Spain

"The struggle of people against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting" Milan Kundera ("La lucha del pueblo contra el poder es la lucha de la memoria contra el olvido")