> RS> See: http://www.henninger.com/library/hdtvfilm24/
> RS> The Fall of Film Production
>
>   I went to the theater to see the technicalities behind Star War
>   episodes presented as reference in the above link. I did notice
>   almost involuntarily the pixelization and general lack of details.
>   There's no real comparison to the film, HDTV is orders of
magnitude
>   below. All I read between the lines is convenience and costs cut.
>   deliver crap as an inexpensive alternative is one thing, but to
>   extoll its virtues and push it like the only option is plain
profit
>   pursuit played on the audience ignorance.
>   I'm truly horrified.

Hi gang ...

Can't speak to HDTV, but the digitized movies that I've seen have been
wonderful to view.  In the area in the US where I lived, numerous
theaters project digitally, and the sharpness, clarity, and detail
of what is seen on the screen is just superb.  If my experiences at
the movie theater are representative of the quality in other places,
all I can say is "Long live digital projection!"

Kind regards,

Tyrone

Sponsor:
Tutti i test che vuoi a portata di clic! trova quello che fa per te, clicca e partecipa
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1727&d=28-10