[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit:
Michael,
I have had a Super Program run for years with a single set of Silver Oxide MS76's. I never turn the camera off. I expect the same with the Program Plus (Program A). The only time I have had problems, the bottom plate of the camera was loose and made bad contact with the battery. I tightened the screws and the problem went away.
Does your viewfinder display 'time-out' and turn off? Even so, those electronics are not much of a current draw.
Yes after 30s the vewfinder display turn off; so is not totally broken.
I measure 6mA intensity with display on, are they correct ?

Michel