Last night I tried something I have been meaning to try
for a while but never got around to it.  The experiment
was to attempt some macro photography using high quality
enlarging lenses on a bellows. To get the enlarging lenses
to fit the M42 bellows, I bought a M39 to M42 adapter ring
a while back on ebay for $15.00

My first attempt was with the Rodenstock Rodagon 80mm
F5.6 lens. I used this because it fills a nice hole between
the Pentax 50 & 100mm Macro-Takumars.

http://jcoconnell.com/temp/chap2_03s.jpg

http://jcoconnell.com/temp/chap2_04s.jpg

FWIW:
Camera - Pentax SL
Film - Tmax 100
Lens - Rodagon 80mm F5.6
Aperture - F16
Shutter Speed - 1/60
Flash - Vivitar 285, power setting unknown (bracketed)
Bellows - Pentax Autobellows (screwmount)
Adapter - M39 female to M42 male
Subject Size - About 3"

I think they look pretty good. The negatives blow away
the computer screen of course.  Next up: The El Nikkor
135mm F5.6

Later,
JCO