Maybe.  I do wonder if the use of the digital is so distinctive (looking
at the back screen) that I only noticed these.  I did try to pay
attention the rest of the day, and all the cameras I saw were those
boxier digitals, as opposed to the more rectangular film P&S models.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/31/03 09:02PM >>>
Must prove something, Steve. But I am not sure what. I remember
watching at GFM
during the Camera Clinic and about 90% of the tourists (not the more
photographically sophisticated clinic attendees) were still using film
cameras.
Different exconomic classes maybe?

---

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."