I think it was a year ago that a member of my stereo photography club shot
had someone use a Stereo Realist camera to record his wedding in stereo.  He
also had conventional shots done as well.  The stereo images were okay.
Some members have taken old Nimslo cameras, that produce negatives for the
lenticular 3D effects, and produced images that they mount on cardboard and
then view on some newer versions of those old stereo viewers from the late
19th century.  I am more into slide stereo.
I have a setup where I place two ESII cameras side-by-side.  They both have
identical 50mm f1.4 lenses on them.  I shoot pics doing the hyperfocal thing
and trip both shutters using a double cable release.  The outfit is heavy
and I don't use it that often.  I mount my own stereo slides using special
mounts where you can adjust the chips to get the best stereo effect.

Jim A.