Come to think of it, my little Optio S has a stero mode and came with
a simple little viewer that you put prints on each side of.  I suspect
it takes two images and shifts them a bit left or right.  Guess I
better pull out the manual and see what it says.  If the Optio S does
it, I suspect most of the newer Optio's would also.

Bruce