Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Punchinello Cups "
> by Gianfranco Irlanda,
> Italy
> Competent pack shot of some fancy china (hey - I'm an ignorant
git when
> pots come into it). Lovely colour, and I like the haze effect.
Bella!
> Cioaoaiaoaiaou.

Ciao Cotty!

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I have to admit that I've been
quite lazy wrt my recent PUG sumbissions, too much archive
pictures without even a deep search... I'll have to put more
effort, in the future, trying to match the high standard of the
gallery shots.

> Well, that's it for this month. Truly awesome gallery, as the
Yanks say.
> It took me several sittings to go through it all, and I looked
at every
> pic. They were all good, as has been said many times already.
Thanks for
> contributing, and until next time.....

Thank you for taking the time and for all the interesting
comments.
It's been a nice reading, the gallery shots in a window and your
comments in another. With a glass of Lagavulin
it would have been a perfect way to spend 1/2 hour.
Well, almost...
:-)

Ciao,

Gianfranco

=====
“To read is to travel without all the hassles of luggage.”

                        ---Emilio Salgari (1863-1911)