Thanks for the comments, Cotty. It's my picture, so I get to write the title.

The orientation of the PUG entry is the way I took the shot. I was leaning over the pool, and the otter was floating with his feet pointed at me, so I used a vertical orientation to get as much of him in the viewfinder as possible. He's a wriggly little rascal, and hard to keep in the viewfinder and in focus.

Cotty wrote:

"You Otter be in Pictures "
by Dan Matyola, USA That's the worst title I've ever seen. Back of the class Dan! Nice grab
of a furry water friend in unusual orientation. I take it the shot is
horizontal originally? Works for me.