Hello Rüdiger,

You wrote:

> Have you also compared the AF of the MZ-S with the *istD.

About fast-moving subjects, maybe the MZ-S can get one extra shot during the
same time (say 6 frames while the *ist D takes 5).

> Somebody on a
> German userforum reported, that the low light abillity is better on the
> MZ-S.

Yes, I also confirm that. On a given subject, the MZ-S still works about one
EV lower than the *ist D.

> How is the AF-speed of the S2. Have you also done such a car-test.

No. I only tried the same car with the same driver, same speed, etc. with
the MZ-S, and I got one extra shot.

> Looking on the test results on pdreview, it is obvious, that the S2pro is
> better than the 10D, D100 or SD9.
> Do you know, how the *istD compares to the 10D and D100?

No.

Dario