Alin Flaider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Inspired move - beautiful sceneries! Did you use the flash mounted
>  on the camera for fill-in or did you hold it sideways (Dolly Sods
>  Dawn #3) ?

Don't think I used any fill flash on that one.

BTW: I was using the AF280T (on the MZ-S) with the 24mm lens, even
though that flash only covers 28mm. The rocks in the foreground didn't
go all the way to the left or right edge of the frame and I got coverage
at the bottom of the frame by setting the flash head at the 15-degree
downward angle intended for macro. Worked out nicely!

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing