Frank,

We (LX owners - and dare I say it, former owners) greet you into "The Little
Brotherhood".  Let the merriment begin - woohoo!

Concerning GFM, if they greeted me with open arms you are in there buddy...

Got my confirmation to GFM, should be a great time.

Wondering if I should bring all five with me too,

César
Panama City, Florida