Ok so i read a bit of the PZ-1 manual at lunch(Bwaa haaa haaaa,i really do
use
these things)and
the daylight sync flash has me concered,again,sorry folks.
It basically staes that in ttl auto the camera will set a speed between 250 and 60
according to ambient
light.But no more details.

So say i have a person under a shade tree(as i see many wedding pictures like this so
i'll
use as
example)and its sunny out,but i want to put a bit of extra light on the subject,being
in
the shade.Am i to
assume that if i set my 280t to ttl auto,meter the scene,the camera/flash combo will
fire
off just enough
light to brighten the subject,but not over do it,or am i,again,missing some important
details here.

Any tips from the PZ-1 owners out there.

Dave