On 8 Nov 2003 at 22:22, jmb wrote:

> Strange. . .
>
> I have used my LX for ~20 years and my E10 for 1.  I've never noticed
> that the E10 VF was cr*p!  Is it because I wear glasses or that it's
> usually overcast here in NE Ohio?

Put them side by side and you can tell the difference, I do have the 60 series
screens loaded in my LX though. When using the LX I can see perfectly through
the finder at any point in the finder window FA-1. The E-10 finder is
relatively dark, is has a small view and it's not remotely sharp unless the eye
is centred precisely (and I don't wear glasses). It's much like the P645
finder, never did like that much either.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998