William Robb.

Buddy. Friend. Amigo. Why such foul language?!

ROTFL. You, my friend, have just been promoted to Poster Child of the "Think
before you Type" PDML campaign. LOL. I don't even know what to say. Oh wait...
what was that you said...

> you are too stupid to live.

Hmmm. I think that'll do. You summed it up perfectly. Thanks.

I'm sorry... that was hilarious. I think it would be really hard for anyone to
make themselves look as stupid as you just did... but we still love you. And
just when I thought the fun was over... Collin Brendi-something-or-another
chimes in with:

> Argumentative and irrational.
> Besides, pictures are composed of gray matter.
> Horrible pictures == lack of gray matter.

Man, you guys are slow! ... did you, like, skip the line where I said that the
camera didn't follow the rule of thirds when composing?! I tried so hard to
make my sarcasm obvious with that line. I'm not sure who is stupider. The
person who believes a camera is responsible for such a thing... or the person
who believes that there is such a person. Well, either way, it was good for a
laugh nonetheless. Anyhow, apologies for making you guys work so hard to
decipher my email. No hard feelings I hope. I sincerely promise that I did not
intend to make you look so foolish (you did it allll by yourself). I've got an
ist-D, guys. Sheesh. Just jokes, man.

Just jokes.

ANyhow, back to your scheduled broadcasting.

           - jerome

Jerome D. Coombs-Reyes, Ph.D.   <-- look collin...lots of gray matter! :o)
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology

http://exposedfilm.net