I use the Stroboframe Pro-T as well for my 67.  One of the nice
features about it is that it is designed for you to continue to use
the built-in grips on your camera instead of hanging onto the bracket.
 For the 67II, this works great as the built in grips are very good.
 I suspect the same is true for the 645.

Bruce

Monday, November 10, 2003, 9:09:47 AM, you wrote:

> [...]

t> I use a Stroboframe Pro-T and Press-T. They make a bracket for the
t> 645n so that it sits fairly secure. It's a fairly light and
t> abuse-tolerant bracket.

t> tv