------------------------------

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:10:06 +0200
From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi!

Jerome, actually the rules of thirds part made me
chuckle somewhat.
Then I saw the auctions and the e-mail address you
give in the
descriptions. Then I realized you forgot to put some
smileys or
letters in angle brackets, or else.

And then William let his tongue slip, well, way slip,
well, may I say
fall out...

Anyway, shake hands and behave, will you?

Boris