From: "Steve Desjardins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT: CLA + Rocky & Bullwinkle
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:18:28 -0500

Yes.  Mr. Peabody and his boy, Sherman.  A very clever show and some
very funny cold war spoofs.  I wonder how some of our Russian friends
would react ;-)

Steven Desjardins Department of Chemistry Washington and Lee University Lexington, VA 24450 (540) 458-8873 FAX: (540) 458-8878 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/08/03 10:41AM >>>
Did not Sherman and Mr Peabody use the way back machine,not Rocky and
Bullwinkle(although
the
segment WAS on their show).
Fractured Fairy Tales next anyone.lol

Dave(boy i'm showing my age)Brooks
And it was a great show:-)

                                > Thanks Tom,
> That's really handy!
> I love The Wayback Machine title.
> It's from a TV cartoon series called Rocky & Bullwinkle
> (Rocky the flying squirrel and Bullwinkle Moose)
> The series was extraordinary, hilarious, and very witty.
> The Wayback Machine was their storytelling device to go back in
history.
> Regards,  Bob S.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >  > Shel says the webpage disappeared when he changed his e-mail
address (he
> >  > probably changed ISP's and had the webpage on the previous ISP).
 It's

<http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/cameras/

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca