Rob Studdert wrote:

> A camera that dinged is one that you won't hesitate to take anywhere any
> time :-)

I'll echo that!  My beater LX is in such scruffy condition already that
I'm not at all worried about extra dings or scratches...it's very
freeing.  When my 67 was new I felt like it was a baby that I was afraid
to handle too roughly, and the day I put the first scratch on it I felt
like a grade-A moron...but now I'm not so worried about it, and I'm far
more inclined to take it out with me.

Hey, it's almost my 67's third birthday!  You're all invited out to
Oakville for the party.  ;)

-Aaron
who almost bought a cake for his 67 last year