So, a few of us Toronto area types got together last weekend at a local brew pub, to drink beer. Oh yeah, and, to show off some new (to us) equipment.

Dave Brooks, Jeff, Dave Chang-Sang and I were there. Jeff had his new Bronica 645 rangefinder (sweet!) and a few lenses, Dave Brooks had his SF 1, and his 6x7, Chang-Sang had his EOS 3, with some fast wide zoom, I had my LX along with the Vivitar Series 1 70-210 that Vic threw in with the deal. Anyway, these aren't the best pics, and they aren't well scanned, either. The Family Portrait, in particular, is dark, and Jeff's 645 kind of got lost in the background, but it's there, trust me. You'll notice that in that shot, I focused on the prism of ~my~ camera! <vbg>

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=352435

Anyway, I should have some black and white shots back soon, and who the heck knows, maybe Jeff's digitals will turn up some day.

cheers,
frank

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca