Dario,
  Don't take it as a disregard to digital posts bearing hard factual
  data. I do appreciate your comparisons between dslrs. I specified
  digital "rant" and expressed my regret for having interesting but
  too "classic" topics silenced by the digital noise. To which I did
  contribute myself too. :o(

  Servus,  Alin

Dario wrote:

DB2> Alin, in principle I could agree with you. However, we are in the eye of the
DB2> digital storm now, so other interesting topics we discussed and appreciated
DB2> for years can get shadowed today. How could it be different? Don't we live
DB2> here, now?
DB2> Now I can jump to the Spotmatic discussion group to write about the old
DB2> Takumars, and that will be interesting too.
DB2> I believe a strong interest don't minimize another one and other good stuff.
DB2> It's just the right moment for discussing digital, better than ever before.