From: Tiger Moses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I'm back
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:41:19 -0600

Been around...always shooting the Pentax (or my Russian cams),
but I joined back tonite because I got my new *ist-D next to me!

I am so pleased! Every lens I own will work on it! Rephrase, I can use every lens I own to take photos on it!

Ofcourse the A, FA, KAF, KAF2 work as expected.

My manual focus Tamron 300/2.8 works in A mode
with its matched 2X, it also works
and either way above with the Pentax 1.7X-AF - also works!

My M lenses work with just a tiny adjustment in the Custom settings

My Screw mount lenses work with the adapter

My RUSSIAN and Carl Zeiss Jena medium format lenses work even.
I tried everything from my Arsat 30mm to Sonnar 180mm & Sonnar 300mm and even my huge
Pentacon 500/5.6f worked because I have a pentacon to screw mount adapter that then works with my
screw to K!

My Pentax 15mm/3.5A worked fine, the Limited shoot beautifully.

I think its over priced compared to comparible cameras, but its the onyl DSLR with a K mount,
so its exactly what I need!

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca