No an error like that ought to be worth $10,000 per photo. It should be so stated on your submission sheet. There is really no excuse for screwing a photographer (or writer, or artist) out of a credit. It costs the publisher nothing but a little tiny bit of care and effort.

Wendy, do you lose your copyright protection there in Canada like you did under the old laws in the US when that happens? It is a good thing they changed that provision of the copyright laws here.

--

Keith Whaley wrote: