Hi,

Cotty wrote:

> On 15/11/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:
>
> >> You guys seen this:
> >> http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccsshb/12cyl/
> >
> >Yikes! Plane bearings, no less!
> >
> >This can't compete in terms of displacement, but as for cylinder count,
> >how does 48 sound... in a motorcycle?
> >http://www.bigbikeriders.com/48cyl.htm
>
> OUTRAGEOUS.
>
> I've seen a bike with a 357 Chevy engine before, but that takes the biscuit.
>
> ....unless you know differently. Answers on a keyboard please.

Must run for all of about five minutes before the back, ooh, 30
cylinders sieze.  Carburation will be an absolute swine, too.  Can't get
the movie to run. 8-(

There's a trike running around Sunderland with a Rover V8 engine; but
better than that, I've seen a Mini (not a MINI[BMW])with one in.  Not
much room for anything else.....

mike