Hello Herb,

Monday, November 17, 2003, 4:12:19 AM, you wrote:

pddrpn> From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

pddrpn> Subject: From the Trenches

pddrpn> <snip>
pddrpn> <snip>

pddrpn> total number of frames, but it represents nearly twice as many compositions.
pddrpn>
pddrpn> NiMH batteries really fare poorly in cold weather. it wasn't especially cold
pddrpn> where i was today, but the colder temps made the batteries show a low when
pddrpn> there was quite a bit of capacity left. i ended up swapping with batteries
pddrpn> in my pockets a couple of times.

 Try Ni-Cd batteries in cold weather.....  I am using them instead of
 higher nominal capacity nimh's while
 shooting/snowboarding.

 --
Best regards,
 Fiso_PENTAX                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]